Is That Right Sport Fishing
Making memories on the seas…
Species we are currently catching and the current location we are fishing out of. Updated as of 3-15-2023.
We are currently fishing out of Edgewater, MD which is near Annapolis, MD. We are catching striped bass (AKA rockfish or stripers), and a few species of catfish.
- Catfish is an open season and starts April 1, 2023.
- Rockfish season starts May 1, 2023 through December.
- Bluefish season is open year round and they usually are around in July-September.
- Spanish Mackerel is open year round and they usually are around in early August and September.
- Spot fish season is open year round and they usually are around in June and July can be used to live line for Rockfish.
- Perch fish season is open year round and they are usually around in May.
- Cobia season opens June 15-September 15. Red Drum season is open year round. They usually are around August through September.